Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), close to 44 million Americans will experience mental illness within any given year. If you’ve been dealing with depression, anxiety, or another type of mental illness, know that help is available. At Advanced Psychiatry Associates, our dedicated and experienced staff want to help you to live your best life by supporting you through your mental health challenges.
Mental Health Services in Auburn, California
At our Auburn, California, office, we provide mental health services for a variety of mental health illnesses and conditions. Here are some examples:
- Alzheimer’s disease: We provide comprehensive care for our patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Our services including on-site testing, medication and therapy.
- Anxiety: Our expert psychiatrists diagnose and treat anxiety disorders. We’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan that fits your life.
- ADD and ADHD: We diagnose ADD and ADHD in adolescents and adults, and we also provide a variety of treatment options.
- Autism: We offer therapeutic services that help teens and adults who are on the autism spectrum live happy, productive lives.
- Bipolar disorder: For our patients with bipolar disorder, we provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services, customized to each individual.
- Depression: We offer medication and therapeutic services for those who have clinical depression or other depressive disorders.
- Eating disorders: Our experienced team treats eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, binge eating and bulimia with compassion, utilizing a variety of therapeutic methods.
- OCD: We can treat the symptoms of obsession compulsion disorder with a combination of therapy and medication.
- Schizophrenia: We help and support our patients who have schizophrenia with expert diagnosing and treatment so they can live fuller, more productive lives.
- Substance use disorder: Patients who struggle with drugs or alcohol can find a variety of supportive, therapeutic services here at Advanced Psychiatry Associates.
Trusted Psychiatrists in Auburn, California
Our office has exceptional psychiatrists who are eager to help you with whatever behavioral or psychiatric concerns you may have. Our team has more than just medical doctors. We also have nurse practitioners, nurses and licensed therapists — all here to help you live your life to the fullest. When you come to Advanced Psychiatry Associates, you’ll benefit from cutting-edge services as well as support and care from highly qualified people who are passionate about your mental health and well-being.
We have medication management services that help ensure that you’re receiving the right medication at the right dosage, and our team is always here to help if your prescriptions need to be adjusted. Medication can help you get to a more stable place so that you’re able to address the underlying issues that may be associated with your illness or disorder. We also provide psychotherapy and counseling services.
Reach out to Schedule an Appointment
If you’re looking for mental health services in Auburn, California, know that you do not have to struggle alone. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
“I’ve been going here over a year now. I’ve always been treated professionally. Everyone is so nice. My clinicians are courteous and caring. Everyone I’ve dealt with has treated me respectfully while I’ve been learning to deal with my diagnoses. Highly recommend this office!”