Many people worldwide experience mental health problems at some point in their lives. With so many people enduring these issues, it’s crucial to offer services that can help individuals recover.
To help ensure more people have access to treatments, Advanced Psychiatry Associates has a location in Fairfield. Trust our team to use all available tools to help improve the mental health of you and your fellow community members.
Mental Health Diagnosis
The team at our Fairfield location will conduct consultations to help determine if you have a mental health condition and what type. We start with discussions between you and your doctor.
They will look at your symptoms and ask questions about your behaviors, fears, struggles and thought patterns. Please provide as much information as you are comfortable sharing to help our team give an accurate diagnosis.
We also can help you get started with genetic testing. These services are helpful when prescribing medications because they allow our team to determine which medicines will work best for treating your mental health.
Mental Health Treatment From Psychiatrists in Fairfield, CA
We specialize in treating numerous mental health disorders to ensure as many people as possible can get the proper care. Mental health conditions we treat include:
- Anxiety: Our team knows how to treat anxiety and panic disorders, finding the cause of your condition and helping you learn how to manage symptoms.
- Schizophrenia: This mental health condition can be life-altering, so we provide many treatment options to help you find the best one. These include medication, psychotherapy and counseling.
- Eating disorders: We use approved treatment methods for eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, binge eating and bulimia.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): Our team can diagnose attention deficit disorder (ADD) and ADHD with several tests, including vision and hearing screenings.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): We use several recommended treatments to help you manage an OCD diagnosis.
- Depression: We know depression is one of the more common mental illnesses, so we provide medication and therapy treatment options to help.
- Bipolar disorder: Our team offers multiple treatment options to help you manage a bipolar disorder diagnosis.
- Autism: While autism is not a mental illness, it can co-occur with other conditions or cause symptoms you may need help managing. Our team uses individualized treatment plans for people with autism.
- Alzheimer’s: Alzheimer’s is another brain condition that can cause disruptive symptoms or co-occur with other disorders. We use best practices and updated research to treat individuals with Alzheimer’s.
- Substance misuse: If you or someone you know has a substance use disorder — such as with opioids or alcohol — we offer treatments to help.
Visit Our Mental Health Center in Fairfield, CA
While many mental health conditions don’t have a one-size-fits-all cure, symptom management, medication and counseling can help you make great strides in your recovery. Our goal is to assist you in achieving long-lasting results to help you live a better life. We treat anyone 14 years and older and accept most major health insurance providers.
“I’ve been going here over a year now. I’ve always been treated professionally. Everyone is so nice. My clinicians are courteous and caring. Everyone I’ve dealt with has treated me respectfully while I’ve been learning to deal with my diagnoses. Highly recommend this office!”