Advanced Psychiatry Associates provides residents of Elk Grove, CA and its surrounding areas with high-quality mental health care at our facilities in the greater Sacramento area.
Mental Health Clinic in Elk Grove, CA
Your mental health is your emotional and behavioral well-being. If you experience persistent negative thoughts or you constantly feel depressed, then you may benefit from mental health care. Advanced Psychiatry Associates also diagnoses and treats disorders including anxiety disorders, bipolar, social anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, substance abuse, and ADHD/ADD.
At Advanced Psychiatry Associates, our psychiatry services will help you understand your symptoms, your behavior patterns and the things that trigger mood swings and other uncomfortable symptoms. Our team of highly skilled psychiatrists and mental health therapists is passionate about helping patients recover from mental health illness and live their best lives. We use both counseling and medication therapy to treat a wide range of mental illnesses from anxiety to schizophrenia.
On-Site Testing and Diagnosis for Mental Health
The first step towards recovery from a mental health condition is consulting a psychiatrist. At Advanced Psychiatry Associates, our team of Elk Grove psychiatrists is ready to help you diagnose the type of mental order you have.
Genetic testing allows for our team to accurately prescribe mental health medications to our patients. It also helps us diagnose the root cause faster and prescribe more effective treatments and medications. We also offer genetic testing to ensure that we know the type of medication that’ll be effectively absorbed. This eliminates trial and error, reduces the cost of treatment and helps reduce side effects.
Mental Health Services We Provide
Once properly diagnosed, our medical staff will be able to begin your treatment. Our Elk Grove facility is well-versed in treating a variety of mental health issues, including the following:
- ADD/ADHD: Our team diagnoses and treats ADD/ADHD in teens and adults.
- Anxiety: Our professional psychiatrists specialize in diagnosing and treating anxiety and panic disorders with medication and therapy.
- Eating Disorders: We diagnose and treat eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating.
- OCD: With medication and therapy, our experts are able to treat obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Schizophrenia: Our facility treats schizophrenia through medication, psychotherapy, and genetic testing so our patients can have a productive life.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Our mental health facility provides comprehensive care to our Alzheimer’s patients by utilizing best practices to shape our treatments.
- Autism: We treat Autism in teens and adults to help our patients lead happy lives.
- Bipolar Disorder: We have a complete diagnosis center for patients with bipolar disorder dedicated that provides our patients with custom treatment plans.
- Depression: Our team of mental health experts diagnose and treat depression through medication and therapy.
- Genetic Testing: We provide genetic testing to allow physicians to discover the best type of medication and treatment.
- Medication Management: Our medication management therapy services assist our patients who take multiple medications.
- Psychotherapy & Counseling: Our facility provides psychotherapy and counseling to residents with mental health disorders for adults, teens, and adolescents.
- Substance Abuse: We provide treatment and support for those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
Medication Management and Recovery Services
Medication is one of the more effective treatment options for conditions like depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and other mental health problems. However, for medications to be fully effective and bring lasting relief from symptoms, they must be taken at the right time and in the right dose. This is not always easy for people who are experiencing depression or who are recovering from substance abuse.
That’s why we have a medication management doctor who helps patients reap the full benefits of their medication. This service is offered in different forms. We send reminders to people who have mild symptoms while we provide outpatient services to people who need to be closely monitored. We also perform tests to ensure that the right amount of the medication is flowing in the bloodstream.
We’re ready to answer all your questions. Contact our mental health professionals now through our live chat facility. You can also call our office or reach us through our contact form. Book an appointment with a psychiatrist in Elk Grove today and take the next step to enjoy good mental health and a more fulfilling life.
“I’ve been going here over a year now. I’ve always been treated professionally. Everyone is so nice. My clinicians are courteous and caring. Everyone I’ve dealt with has treated me respectfully while I’ve been learning to deal with my diagnoses. Highly recommend this office!”