Mental Health Clinic Roseville, CA
Millions of U.S. citizens are living with some type of mental health disorder, but only a fraction knows how to get professional help to treat their condition. At Advanced Psychiatry Associates, we are proud to serve clients in Roseville, CA and surrounding areas. We want people to come and get help at our all-in-one mental facility. We’re passionate about providing compassionate, high-quality care for all mental health conditions.
After carrying out a thorough diagnosis, we provide effective treatment plans for a variety of mental health issues such as social anxiety, panic disorder, ADHD, substance abuse, and sleep disorder. We treat people who seem to hear unreal things and have delusions. We also offer treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder and schizophrenia.
Mental Health and Psychiatric Treatment in Roseville, CA
Taking care of your mental health is essential for your emotional well-being and it helps you enjoy a better quality of life. If you’ve noticed symptoms of hopelessness or you’re plagued with persistent negative thoughts, then you need to visit our facility for proper diagnosis and treatment. We offer ADD, bipolar disorder, and depression treatment in Roseville, CA. All treatment plans are personalized because we realize that no two people are exactly the same.
On-Site Genetic Testing and Diagnosis in Roseville, CA
We run an all-in-one mental health facility in Folsom, CA. Every member of our team has a genuine desire to get patients back to their normal daily activities and help them live a higher quality of life. We have an on-site laboratory where we conduct comprehensive medical tests that help with medication prescriptions for our patients.
Our ADHD diagnosis and other evaluation services are thorough, and we also offer genetic testing when we need to determine the most suitable medication to prescribe. This allows us to avoid prescribing drugs for depression and anxiety by trial and error. Gene-based testing helps us save costs and deliver more effective treatment with faster improvement in the moods of patients suffering from depression.
Mental Health Services at our Roseville Location
Our Roseville facility consists of mental health professionals who specialize in treating the following mental health disorders:
- ADD/ADHD Diagnosis: We diagnose and treat ADD/ADHD through various treatment options including vision and hearing screenings.
- Anxiety: Our treatment facility diagnoses and treats panic disorders through a series of tests and evaluations to find the right treatment plan.
- Eating Disorders: The psychiatrists on our team treat various eating disorders including, anorexia, bulima, and binge eating, through multiple treatment methods.
- OCD: Our team of experts treat obsessive compulsive disorder with on-site testing, therapy, and medication.
- Schizophrenia: We assist our schizophrenic patients in leading productive lives with proper diagnosis and treatment plans.
- SPRAVTO Esketamine Treatment™: Esketamine acts as an alternative to other forms of depression treatments that provide patients with fast relief from their symptoms.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS): This FDA approved treatment method is widely used for mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder, anxiety, schizophrenia, and other illnesses.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Our Alzheimer’s facility provides comprehensive care to our patients with Alzheimer’s disease through on-site testing, therapy, and medication.
- Autism: We treat Autism for teens and adults at our mental health facility and assist our patients with living a productive life.
- Bipolar Disorder: Our psychiatrists diagnose bipolar disorder through physical examinations, mental health evaluations, and mood charts to create a comprehensive treatment plan for our patients.
- Depression: Our mental health professionals diagnose and treat depression through therapy and medication.
- Genetic Testing: We conduct genetic testing to determine how our patients will react to certain types of medication.
- Medication Management: We assist our patients with medication management to ensure that our patients receive the right medication and learn how to take it properly.
- Psychotherapy & Counseling: At our mental health facility, our patients enroll in psychotherapy to treat their mental disorder and overcome emotional challenges.
- Substance Abuse: Our mental health experts treat substance abuse disorders, such as drug and alcohol, to help our patients overcome their addiction.
Mental Health Recovery and Counseling in Roseville, CA
Psychotherapy and counseling services are part of our comprehensive treatment plan at Advanced Psychiatry Associates. Even when we prescribe medications, we offer talk therapy because of the great benefits it offers to our patients. It enables you to speak out about your personal problems and your mental health conditions. It also helps uncover the underlying issues that can hinder you from enjoying good mental health.
To learn more about our services please contact us immediately through live chat or give us a call today. You can also complete our contact form to ask questions and book an appointment to see any of our psychiatrists.
“I’ve been going here over a year now. I’ve always been treated professionally. Everyone is so nice. My clinicians are courteous and caring. Everyone I’ve dealt with has treated me respectfully while I’ve been learning to deal with my diagnoses. Highly recommend this office!”